Tuesday, March 27, 2007

frustrated today...

warning!!! probably TMI: i am so frustrated today!!! INFERTILITY SUCKS!!!! and my body is pissing me off!!! i took 100mg of clomid this month, and my progesterone was great. the best progesterone level i've ever had--an almost normal progesterone....so i was expecting a longer LP. but guess what?? nope, i am spotting this morning and my temp is low--all signs point to AF, and my LP was shorter this month than last. now i am wondering if i miscalculated last month and the months preceeding or what. the moral of the story is this: this sucks. and i am so frustrated. i could cry, but i won't because i think i won't stop crying. i don't expect it to be quick, because it took us nearly 2 years last time, and i am only 1 year in this time, but i just had such hopes...sucks, sucks, sucks.

okay, on to better things: it is my spring break week. i have 44 essays waiting for me to grade them, and i haven't even started, but i figured if i can grade 11 essays a day for the next 4 days, i'll be done before the weekend. dd and i are at home, but i have errands to run this morning. ds is at his grandmas, and he will come home tomorrow, and i have to drive an hour to meet my mother, who is meeting me with him...i had hoped for a quiet week, but i have yet to spend a whole day at home.

yesterday i had to go and renew our cars tags, which took forever. nothing like standing in line for an hour with a 2 1/2 year old!! then the lady that did my tags calls last night to tell she made a mistake and we owe them $56 more. and here is the kicker: i have to have it there before 9am when the state courier comes to pick up the tag stuff. WTH? i told her, "i absolutely will not stand in line again. i already wasted an hour doing that." so i literally have to drive 20 miles to drop off a check before 9am to save their butts. (can you tell i am irritated?)

one good thing i did get done this week: i cleaned out my closet! i LOVE how great it feels to clean out and organize. it just makes everything seem better somehow. i am taking a pile of stuff to the local thrift store, and i also have a small "ebay" stack (which means scrapping money)! :)

i have done a little scrapping lately! wanna see?


i used lena brandenburg's "pure joy" minikit and faith true's "rainbow corners" and "felt glitter ric rac"! all this stuff is at TDS!


i love that paper! it is tracey gilbert monette's "scattagorically speaking" paper and her "black cluster frames," both at SBE! and that gorgeous "beauty" is from "bella stamps" by nancie rowe janitz at scrapartist!

one more:


my little boy is getting so grown up! i used tracey gilbert monette's "notebook cluster" (at SBE), lauren reid's "lazy afternoon" paper & "black sheep" alpha, ashley olson's arrow doodle, stacey jewell stahl's "paint it!" paint strokes, & word art (in the tag) by tina chambers.

i have some big guest CT news, but i have to wait to tell!!! i should be able to brag at the beginning of april, but I AM SO EXCITED!!!

3 comments:

Kelly Pyron said...

I can only imagine the frustration you experience! (( cyber hugs and prayers coming your way ))

Wow... that is a lot of essays to grade! What a job... it takes very special people to be teachers!

Love your layouts! Thanks for the morning dose of inspiration! :)

Blessings,

Kelly Shults

Anonymous said...

I love your layouts and am so sorry about your situation. It took a friend of mine about 2 years to get pregnant also, now she can't STOP lol...

Petra said...

I´m not sure if this is the same news...but yoohoo, I know you joined sara´s guest team..that´s awsome! I´m on her team and she´s the sweetest!!

I understand your frustration and hope things will get better for you...((hugs))

Love the lo´s...TFS