Friday, February 02, 2007

i am so blessed!!!

after feeling pretty sad yesterday, i am feeling totally blessed today!!

my friends are so wonderful! my friend trish did something really sweet for me yesterday, and i didn't find it till today. i want to thank her for remembering. i wouldn't have gotten through without her! also, lena got me a $10 gift certificate to scrapartist to buy a kit i have been wanting for a while. i have been helping lena moderate her CT forum, and this was her "thank you"! here is the kit i bought:



it is michelle coleman's "all you need is love"!! i have wanted this kit since the moment i saw it!! i am so thrilled!

i am also feeling a lot better about trying to conceive this next baby: i start clomid in 2 days. i have done clomid in the past (when we were ttc#2), and it does a real number on me, but i feel confident i can deal with it if it results in a healthy pregnancy. either way, i feel hopeful about it for the first time in a while. God has given me peace about finally, and i am so thankful for that!!

i hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm glad you're feeling better today Elizabeth... and good luck to you as you try for another baby. Your last post brought me to tears...take care.