Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Eating Out (DSP Prompt 9/6)

Prompt:

Where do you like to go to eat out? What do you order?
Any stories of a special night out?


My favorite restaurant is actually a mexican restaurant here in town. It is not the best food I have ever had by any stretch, but that place has so many memories! :) Going there tonight, in fact, for a girlfriend's birthday.

My special memory is my 30th birthday. I even did a layout about it using Stacey Jewell Stahl's "One Fine Day" page kit (recolored) and wordart by Tina Chambers:



My girlfriends ended up in cahoots with my husband to throw me a surprise party for my thirtieth. They took me out to dinner so that he could get the house ready. AND I drank waaayyyy too much margarita & even shot some tequila. But what I really remember about that night was laughing. We sat in that restaurant and were, I am sure, totally obnoxious! IT WAS THE MOST FUN I HAVE EVER HAD EATING OUT!!!!

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Memories are much better than good food!

heather said...

Oh another Mexican food post!!! LOL Your birthday sounds such fun I'm sure the drinks helped LOL

Glynis said...

Love the layout!!

Unknown said...

Lots of Mexican food flying around here. Wish I had been there for your birthday dinner.