Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Happiness (DSP Prompt 9/14)

Prompt: What is your happiness today?

I have so many things to be happy about: a great husband, great kids, great friends, great job, etc...

But I don't feel very happy right now. Not sure exactly what my "happiness" is exactly right now...I am thankful and grateful and feel very blessed, but I am not sure happiness is a description of how I feel about anything right now...I guess maybe my "happiness" today is that I can admit that and am working towards happiness again...

Sorry to be such a downer. But it is how I feel.

6 comments:

Glynis said...

((((Hugs))))I love your honesty here...just wish I had wonderful words of wisdom!

mom2triplets04 said...

Oh, I feel the same like you do. Lately I've been a bit down and doing this mornings prompt was a bit of a challenge. Hope both you and I find happiness.

Unknown said...

We all have those kind of days. Don't know about you, but I have more of those kind of days than "happy" days.

loonyhiker said...

If we were happy all of the time, we wouldn't appreciate the times we were really happy. I'm keeping you in my prayers!

Karen said...

But it's OK not to feel happy all the time. It's part of the texture of life. You need to feel down sometimes to really appreciate how you feel when you are happy.

Anonymous said...

ok...Tag you are it! Visit my blog to see the tag!