Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Message on my Gravestone (DSP Prompt 8/30)

Prompt: For what would you like to be remembered after you have gone?

I'd like people to remember me and say that I was genuine and loyal. I would like to be remembered as someone who cared and listened and participated fully in my life...


If you died tomorrow, what could they put on your gravestone?

Well, I guess there are a lot of things, but the first thing that popped into my head is this:

"SHE DID IT! SHE DID NOT TURN OUT LIKE HER MOTHER!"

Funny, yes, but important to me! :)

3 comments:

Glynis said...

LOL--Great response!

ArtcTrish said...

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU AND ME BOTH SISTER!!!!!!
she didn't turn out like her mother....lol, thats classic!

Unknown said...

Great way to be remembered. Sounds like something one of my kids would put on theirs.