Sunday, October 01, 2006

I've been tagged!!!!

Well, I have now been tagged twice!

Here are 5 weird/odd things about me:

1. I like to put A1 Steak Sauce on my baked potato. It is sooo good!
2. I wear granny nightgowns to bed every night. My friend Jenny makes fun of me for this, and I am trying to aquire some younger sleeping attire, but it is expensive to buy nightwear!
3. I am severely scared of spiders. I hate them. A lot.
4. I think my husband is incredibly sexy with a full beard! He says it is a weird fetish or something, but I really love it on him. The strange part is that I don't particularly pay attention to facial hair on other men...
5. My first love was my husband's best friend (this was years ago in high school--way before he and I were together or thought of being together!)!

Okay, I am going to be hard pressed to tag 5 people because I don't know that I know 5 people to tag. Here is my list:
Michelle (michellejnig)
Linda (Scraphag)
Heather (mercerph)
Bonnie (bonniesbonbon)
mom2triplets04

Here are the rules for the people I tagged. Make a list of 5 weird/odd things about you, then tag 5 people.

3 comments:

mom2triplets04 said...

I too love beards and my husband has one as well. Sorry I don't know 5 people who blog but I'll post anyway

Unknown said...

Excellent list. I've threatened Pan should he ever shave his goatee and mustache.

heather said...

I'm still thinking on this tag! I love your list though, it's great!