Sunday, January 14, 2007

ebay...ughhh...

i am in the middle of the long, tedious process of listing all the spring/summer stuff on ebay. the trunk show season is coming up, including my kelly's kids party, and i need money for all that--not to mention that the new hanna andersson catalog came this week! oh, and there are a couple of scrapbooking kits i have to have! so, no update to the blog yet. i didn't make my header today because i was listing stuff on ebay...

evie catherine and cater are in bed, and things are finally quiet in the house. they were good today, for the most part, until the end of the night, when cater ended up in his room for time out. i can hear the strains of lynard skynard coming from his room. he likes to listen to it to go to sleep. he is so like his daddy in that way. kevin loves to listen to music before he sleeps, and i cannot do it. i need white noise of some kind to sleep, but i guess my love of music actually works against me. i actually LISTEN and it keeps me awake. i am listening to tempo, the different instruments, the voices, etc. i can't explain it, but my brain is active when music is playing.

anyway, ebay takes forever. and i am tired of listing stuff. but it must be done and it is only twice a year for me....

back to the grind. good night!

No comments: