Wednesday, January 17, 2007

wednesday's child...

i am a wednesday's child--you know, "wednesday's child is full of woe." i always felt really crappy about that when i was a child. but my grandmother had a cross-stitched hanging with the whole thing:

monday's child is fair of face
tuesday's child is full of grace
wednesday's child is full of woe
thursday's child has far to go
friday's child is loving and giving
saturday's child works hard for a living
but the child born on the sabbath day
is fair and wise and good and gay.

but, you know, i don't think i am that full of woe! :) (well, maybe sometimes...) my son is "full of grace" and my daughter is "loving and giving"--at least let's hope their days end up describing them. so, what day are you?

it is so nice to have kevin back home again. last night went so much better--when he got home from work, evie catherine went screaming across the house into his arms, "daddy's home!!!" it was precious, and he just lit up, ya know? and then to actually eat dinner with my husband and have a little help was blissful!

it has gotten cold here again, although most people wouldn't call it cold. two days ago it was in the mid-70s and my son was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. today it isn't supposed to get above 50 and it is breezy. i like cold weather! i just wish it would snow. nothing too harsh, just a nice 2 inches or so. you know, enough to make a snowman and take pics, but not so much that it shuts the world down.

i finally got some prescription stuff for my cold, and i am feeling world's better this morning! thank goodness!!

i still haven't worked on my blog, but i sooo want to. maybe i'll do that this afternoon!

have you seen lena brandenburg's latest element/doodle pack? it is too cute!!!



i have some pics i can use it with already!













also, i am in love with a little project a fellow CT member did. vanessa (nesser1981) used rachael giallongo's and heather roselli's "duplicates quick books--book of colors" (available at The Digi Chick) to do a book of colors for her little girl--she actually printed it out and laminated it, and i just loved it!



















otherwise, here is my latest layout using faith true's "about a boy" and her "cheat sheets, edition 1":




i hope you all have a good day!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow - great lo! OH and I'm so not a Friday's Child...even if it says I am. Well ok, I AM loving and caring...but don't tell anyone else that, lol.

Stephanie said...

I think I'm Monday, Fair of Face, OH YEAH! But you know what's awful? I can't remember the days my kids were born on !!! BAD MOTHER, BAD.

Betty Jo said...

Both my boys were born on Tuesday and GRACE isn't a word I would use to describe either of them. Your Little Man layout is gorgeous! :0)

Lena Brandenburg said...

Beautiful layout!!!! Thanks for linking my element pack :)

ArtcTrish said...

Oh that LO is awsome!Matt and I are both a Tuesdays child, Ashleigh is a Sunday's child. That explains alot, no?

Unknown said...

Sunday's child here. But all three of my kids were born on a Tuesday, LOL. Loved your layout. So precious.